Become a Content Writer
We’re looking for talented writers, who also enjoy skiing or snowboarding, to join our team of content producers for the upcoming ski season. Articles will be published on the Ski New Mexico website and promoted on social media and in weekly newsletter/snow report. This is a great opportunity to write for a professional marketing team, and get your work in front of thousands of winter sport enthusiasts across the country.
Qualified candidates are:
- Copywriters, journalists, bloggers, etc. to provide articles for the 2016-2017 season related to skiing, snowboarding, travel, New Mexico culture, and events.
- Responsible, self-starters who can meet a deadline.
- Willing to write in exchange for (a little) cash and the opportunity to ski for FREE at New Mexico ski resorts.*
- Provide pictures and video for social media, where necessary.
- Experienced skiers or snowboarders is a plus, but not required. If you’ve always wanted to learn and meet other requirements, please apply!
Still interested? Great! To be considered, you’ll need to submit a 500-1000 word article on one of the following topics:
- Why you love to ski in NM
- Favorite event at any NM ski area
- One thing a visitor from outside of NM should do/see/visit while they are in New Mexico during ski season
*Selected candidates will receive $20 for each published article. Free lift tickets will be provided for each 4-5 articles (published) in exchange for a review of the ski area that lift ticket is provided for.
skinewmexico.com receives over 100,000 site visitors yearly
Snow Report/Newsletter reaches 4000 subscribers weekly
Ski NM Facebook has 6,300 followers
Ski NM Instagram has 546 followers
Join our team of content producers for the 2016/2017 ski season. Submit your first blog and we will be in touch!